WE BEAT THE BAILIFFS!
“After going from sales job to sales job –
always being promised the ‘high earnings’
that were never actually achievable, it
seemed that Sam and I would have to go
back to our regular jobs and simply scrape
by somehow. As our previous jobs were
commission only, though, we were quickly
losing money and not making it.
Things became pretty bad for us financially.
So bad, that at the time I only had £29 in my
bank account. I was getting bailiff visits
regularly, as well as receiving bills I couldn’t
pay and telephone calls demanding payment
that I had to ignore – it’s definitely not a good
place to be.
We were getting desperate to make
money fast and, after searching for jobs on
the Internet, we responded to an online ad
for Kleeneze.
In all honesty, I was set to join a different
network marketing company that I had been
shown previously – but compared to
Kleeneze, it didn’t have the fantastic appeal
that this opportunity has. In fact, it seemed
like it was trying to copy Kleeneze in some
way, but didn’t quite make the grade. What
attracted us more to Kleeneze is the fact that
there is no selling involved, something which
all other network marketing companies seem
to require. Kleeneze seemed so much easier
to do, far easier to make money from, and is
something we could definitely show anyone
else how to do.
We signed up using our £150 wedding
savings (not much of a wedding!) as we
were 200% confident we could make this
back within our first couple of weeks. Then
we promptly got started.
We earned £251.55 in our first Period hitting
10% and doubled it in our second, hitting
13%. This proved to us that Kleeneze was
the vehicle to give us the lifestyle and income
we both seriously desired.
It wasn’t long before we were financially
stable again and making good money.
Those dreaded bailiff visits stopped, the calls
stopped, and I felt happy opening my
mail again.
Now we have been in Kleeneze for a few
years, we have a great customer base which
provides an immediate income, and a
growing team who have also become good
friends. We are both excited at what the
future holds for us and simply can’t wait to
qualify for every conference Kleeneze
announce in the future. We have set
ourselves big goals to achieve what we want
from this business and we will definitely hit
them with our drive and consistency.”
Phil Owen and Sam Latif
Silver Distributors