“In May 2006, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was therefore
recommended that I cease work altogether, including my Kleeneze business.
I kept in touch with my Upline, Irene Reid and Roy and Margaret Japp,
throughout this period, and still listened to the trainings on the ITS. So
although I haven’t been ‘active’ in the business for nearly two years, I knew I
would be returning as soon as I could. Therefore, I continued to register and
pay my £7.50 per period – How many times have you heard the phrase
‘do not quit’?
April 2008, new Tax Year and, time to get back to work. I wasn’t sure how I was going to cope with the shock to the system of working again, but I gave it a go.
I delivered 147 catalogues on Friday. Of the 124 catalogues collected on Sunday, 69 had orders, to the value of £978.50, with 23 stragglers and a further £60 orders on Monday.
Was it worth the effort? – Silly question – of course it was. £180 retail commission and 10% bonus level in first week of the period.
The catalogues have done their magic – and I haven’t seen most of the
customers yet, but I’ve had a couple of notes and cards in with the orders.
Welcome back Kleeneze, I’ve missed you.”