“This was my first Conference. I joined Kleeneze three months ago, after
doing quite a bit of research. My wife really didn’t understand and kept on
telling me to go out and get a ‘real job’! Without this Conference, I was never
going to convince her!
On Saturday, I had to drag her there. She said that she’d stay for about an
hour and then she was going to go shopping. But she was totally blown
away and immediately started asking people around here how to go about
getting that Corsa!
The penny just dropped. I think some people might look at the Mercedes and
the BMWs and think they are out of reach. I always say, they might be this
year, but not next year – there’s a ladder that you climb.
I’ve already grabbed a brochure for the Vauxhall Corsa and my wife
and I have written our goal chart. I now have total support from her and no
more negative vibes. I will never go to another Conference without
taking someone!”
Terry Whicker
Silver Distributor