Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kleeneze Works

A testimonial showing if you want to you can get a good income VERY Fast with Kleeneze:

“I joined Kleeneze 6 weeks ago, and have just finished my first full
Period. My first month as a Kleeneze Distributor has been fantastic!
I started my Kleeneze business, because, being a mum of 2, and
having one child at school and one at pre-school, I wanted to find a
way of earning an income around my children.

The more I looked into trying to find employment, the more I realised
that I was virtually unemployable.

I wanted a job that I could work at from 9.30am to 2.30pm
maximum, 3-5 days a week, probably increasing when my other
daughter started school in September. I wanted to have weekends off
to spend as family time, and school holidays as I haven’t got cover for
those either.

The Kleeneze opportunity fitted all of the criteria that I had for a job
like a glove.

So in my first 4 weeks I hit my first Fast Start Bonus and received 50
free catalogues, and have also qualified for my second Fast Start Bonus
to receive another 50. I have retailed by myself £2062 in my first 4
weeks and have generated over 100 customers, in addition to the 19
orders I received from family and friends.


I have also spoken to a large number of my family and friends about
the Kleeneze opportunity and in my first 2 weeks sponsored 3
Distributors into my team. We enjoyed our first team training sizzle at
my home and I’m already enjoying the social side of Kleeneze.
In terms of being successful in Kleeneze I can see already that
attending the events and training sessions available to learn as much
as possible and to keep motivation high is crucial.

I am looking forward to working to progress my Kleeneze business, am aiming
high and am hoping to attend the New York Conference in November
– fingers crossed!”
Michaela Williams