Friday, April 22, 2011

KLEENEZE EASES BACK TO SCHOOL PROBLEMS FOR PRESSURED PARENTS

 Nearly one in two parents in Britain have been forced to miss a key event at their child’s school because of work commitments, new research has revealed.

A total of 46 per cent of working parents had not been able to attend school functions such as sports days, school plays or parent-teacher evenings because they were unable to leave their office in time.

According to the poll of 1,000 parents, nearly one in ten had missed up to four key events at their child’s school in the past year. A third of parents had missed one school event and one in four had been unable to get to two school functions aimed at them.

The study found parents with jobs were under such pressure to work harder that many felt they were losing touch with their children. Nearly one in three (29 per cent) said work commitments meant they felt they were becoming distanced from their children.

“I started my Kleeneze business because being a mum of two, and having one child at school and one at pre-school, I wanted to find a way of earning an income around my children,” said Michaela Williams.

“The more I looked into trying to find employment, the more I realised that I was virtually unemployable. I wanted a job that I could work at from 9.30am to 2.30pm maximum, 3-5 days a week, probably increasing when my youngest daughter starts school in September. I wanted to have weekends off to spend as family time, and school holidays as I haven’t got cover for those either.

“I also couldn’t work evenings, other than from home as my husband works away a lot. Even having a business degree didn’t really help as I was over qualified for some part-time positions. The only jobs I could see that might fit with the hours that I needed were in schools, but of course these vacancies were few and far between.

“The Kleeneze opportunity fitted all of the criteria that I had for a job like a glove. I have retailed £2,062 by myself in my first four weeks and have generated over 100 customers, in addition to the 19 orders I received from family and friends.”

Jamie Stewart, Managing Director of Kleeneze, said: “It is vital that parents can experience some of the triumphs of their children’s school time not only to give their child support, but also to ensure they do not become distanced from their children.

“More and more parents are turning to part-time jobs which enable them to work round their child’s day. Around 65 percent of our distributors are working parents who have chosen Kleeneze as it gives them greater flexibility and balance in their lives.”


Join Kleeneze Now - www.eze-europe.com