Saturday, June 04, 2011

Earning an extra income

“Being a family of 4, we moved over to the UK from South Africa in order to give our children a
chance of a better life. Moving a family to a new country was the hardest move we’ve made and the
best move we’ve made. We love it here.

Although my husband was bringing in an average salary every month and I was working part-time
(term time only), we found it extremely difficult to get through each month, wondering where the next penny was going to come from.

In April 2011, I decided that enough was enough; we could not carry on like this. We needed to find another part-time job that would help us earn a little extra money to cover costs.

I found Kleeneze on the Internet and, although my husband was sceptical about it at first, I decided to join up and become a Distributor. Just as well, as no sooner had my very first set of catalogues arrived, my husband was made redundant.

Talk about timing!

All I can say is WOW! With the most amazing support of a great and very inspirational team, and being able to do Kleeneze around my family and my part-time job, just a few hours a week, I have managed to make over £200 in the first 4 weeks of starting, therefore having made back my initial investment, all from delivering and collecting catalogues I am now into my second month and am looking at starting the team building side of the business. We are very excited about what the future will have in store for us!”

 Joanne Langen, Silver Distributor

Join Kleeneze Now - www.eze-europe.com