Britain still ranks as having the longest working hours in Europe and with the government recently launching a consultation on plans to introduce a new system of flexible parental leave from 2015 as part of a strategy to create a “modern workplace for the modern economy”, it seems as though we’ve finally had enough!
There are many reasons why people might want to change their hours or take extra leave whatever their age. In your twenties, you may want to take a career break to travel before you settle down.
Later on, you could be looking for an extra week for your honeymoon. Or, those who have family might need time of during the school holidays.
However, many people have already started to do something about achieving a better work-life balance.
Silver Distributor, Lisa Pye is just one person who turned to Kleeneze for the flexible working opportunity it provides.
“I was looking for work that I could do around my two young children (aged 4 and 5) and I wasn’t having much luck finding hours to suit,” said Lisa.
“Kleeneze offered me the flexibility to work the hours that suited me and from that day on I have never looked back and Kleeneze has far exceeded my expectations. “I feel I have got well under way now with my business. My personal target is to beat or at least match my own sales levels every month but to achieve this I am willing to put the work in and always be on the look for potential new customers, my theory is that I can only ask and they can only say no if they want to and never to be embarrassed.
“There are a number of things I love about working with Kleeneze.
Firstly, I love meeting and interacting with people and providing a great customer service level so they will always want to order. I love being able to pick and choose what hours and days I want to work. Finally, I love having total control from start to finish with the whole achieving the sales placing the order, receiving and booking in the order, to delivering and taking payments - the only person who I have to rely on is me. It’s fantastic.
I always keep telling myself that in life you only get back what you are prepared to put in, and so far my hard work is now paying off.
Soon I am hoping to invite other people into the business and share my success in Kleeneze.”
Join Kleeneze Now - www.eze-europe.com
There are many reasons why people might want to change their hours or take extra leave whatever their age. In your twenties, you may want to take a career break to travel before you settle down.
Later on, you could be looking for an extra week for your honeymoon. Or, those who have family might need time of during the school holidays.
However, many people have already started to do something about achieving a better work-life balance.
![]() |
| Lisa Pye - Kleeneze Distributor |
Silver Distributor, Lisa Pye is just one person who turned to Kleeneze for the flexible working opportunity it provides.
“I was looking for work that I could do around my two young children (aged 4 and 5) and I wasn’t having much luck finding hours to suit,” said Lisa.
“Kleeneze offered me the flexibility to work the hours that suited me and from that day on I have never looked back and Kleeneze has far exceeded my expectations. “I feel I have got well under way now with my business. My personal target is to beat or at least match my own sales levels every month but to achieve this I am willing to put the work in and always be on the look for potential new customers, my theory is that I can only ask and they can only say no if they want to and never to be embarrassed.
“There are a number of things I love about working with Kleeneze.
Firstly, I love meeting and interacting with people and providing a great customer service level so they will always want to order. I love being able to pick and choose what hours and days I want to work. Finally, I love having total control from start to finish with the whole achieving the sales placing the order, receiving and booking in the order, to delivering and taking payments - the only person who I have to rely on is me. It’s fantastic.
I always keep telling myself that in life you only get back what you are prepared to put in, and so far my hard work is now paying off.
Soon I am hoping to invite other people into the business and share my success in Kleeneze.”
Join Kleeneze Now - www.eze-europe.com
