Sunday, July 03, 2011

Kleeneze - Living Millionaires Lifestyle

 Thirteen years ago, Paul Tawn was feeling hopeless. An IT helpdesk assistant for a local council, he dreaded going into work every day where he’d be faced with huge amounts of stress for not very much reward.

Fast-forward to the current day and life is very different for Paul and his partner, Clare Bason. They now reside in a four-bedroomed detached house with stunning views of Cheshire and Wales. On Wednesday nights, they treat themselves to a film in their purpose built home cinema room. They take, on average, around five holidays a year and have a tidy sum tucked away in the bank.

In a nutshell, they have a great life. And it’s all thanks to Kleeneze.

“I spoke to someone recently that I used to work with at the council,” said Paul. “She’s waiting for redundancy and she’s just fed up with it all. I think that’s the situation for many across the UK at the moment.

Even when I worked there, we were in a situation where we had to reapply for our jobs or take pay cuts of up to £5,000. And that was years ago – it’s worse now.

“I remember, towards my last few months of working there, I would have to justify my job by marking down what I was doing in 15 minutes sections. We had two people off on long-term sickness and no replacements, so we had to do their work too. I’m ashamed to say that I even took sick days just to get away from the stress of it all. I was completely over-worked and absolutely dreaded going in every day.”

Paul was, at this time, earning no more than £1,000 a month and knew that something had to change. A friend of his, who had his own Kleeneze business, told Paul about the opportunity and he decided to give it a try.

“I joined Kleeneze at the end of April 1998,” he said. “At the beginning, I was doing it alongside my job at the council, but within my first 4 weeks, I was earning just under £300 in my spare time.

Within 10 months I was earning £1,000 every Period. I carried on building until I got to the point where I was earning £2,500 and then decided to do it full time.

To be honest with you, I was nervous about leaving my job to do Kleeneze full time. I’d been working there for nearly 20 years, so it felt like a big step. I’m so glad I was brave enough to do it though. It’s the best thing I’ve ever done – I’d never go back.”

Paul’s parents were business owners and it had always been in the forefront of his mind that he would never make the money he wanted to while he worked for someone else. Investing wisely, he bought property and started to make his money work for him.

“I’m so happy with my life now. I own two houses outright with no mortgages, I’ve bought several cars, and we frequently go on holiday throughout the year".

“Clare and I have just come back from a trip around the Caribbean on the largest cruise ship in the world. If I’d wanted to go on a cruise while I was working for the council, I wouldn’t have been able to take the time off, because we didn’t have the cover. “I wouldn’t be able to afford any of it if it wasn’t for Kleeneze. I am
only at Bronze Executive Distributor level, but I’ve used the investment opportunities where I can and it’s paid off.”

On top of that, Paul and Clare have also qualified for Kleeneze conferences ranging from Rio de Janeiro to Cape Town to Hong Kong.

“I want to be a millionaire and this is the vehicle that’s going to get me there. Top bosses on the council aren’t on what some Kleeneze Distributors are a week. What a job - you can give yourself a pay rise whenever you want to.

“The lifestyle this business can give you is amazing, if you are prepared to put a certain amount of work in. I can honestly recommend this phenomenal opportunity to everyone. It frightens me to think where I
would be right now if I hadn’t have started.”


Join Kleeneze Now - www.eze-europe.com