Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NO EXCUSES - Any One Can Do KLEENEZE

NO EXCUSES

“Before joining Kleeneze, I was studying at Newcastle College.
Then one day a flyer came through my door - I thought it would be
something to do with catalogues. So, as I was fed up with college,
being sent on one course for people with disabilities after another,
with promises of a placement or job at the end of it, I thought that
I would give it a try. But with me being in a wheelchair I thought it
wouldn't work for me.

After four weeks of trying it out, following a plan shown to me by
my sponsor, I definitely knew it was going to work out. I was
making money! Now that I have hit the 10% bonus level, I am
working on getting a plan together with my sponsor to get to the
next level and hoping next year to qualify for foreign conferences. I
am also contacting people that I know, showing them the DVD, as I plan to
introduce everyone (already got one!) and build a team of ten people
by November.

If I can make money from Kleeneze then any able bodied person has
no excuse!!”

Ken Rogan,
Silver Distributor