Sunday, May 04, 2008

Kleeneze Conference Stories - Don't miss the next one!

“We had an absolute ball at both the Conference and the Gala Dinner afterwards. It was made even better by quite a lot of our team being recognised across stage for various different reasons, and to top it all our very own Tracey Payne giving her very emotional testimonial, which had us all in floods of tears.

We were called up on stage for winning the Distributor Challenge Trophy and again for qualifying for the Phuket Conference in March, neither of which would have been possible without the efforts of our fantastic Star Group and also Rob Forster.

I would never have believed when I first started our Kleeneze business, two years ago, that we would have qualified for any of the Conferences or won a Trophy. We joined to earn £600 per month so I could stay at home and look after our two girls (aged 4 and 6 now). We quite quickly got our income up to that level and I then finished work. After only two years, our income has reached £2,000+ and Dave has also cut his working week to only four days, which gives him the time to enjoy the children growing up too. Kleeneze really does work if you do. Reach for the stars!

Thanks for a fantastic time.”

Tracy and Dave Sheehan
Bronze Executive Distributors and winners
of the Distributor Challenge Trophy 2007