Monday, May 26, 2008

Kleeneze for all the Family

IT’S A FAMILY AFFAIR



“My introduction to Kleeneze was all a bit
bizarre really. I was originally a prison officer and
introduced my brother, Mike, into the prison
service. Then, later, he returned the favour by
introducing me to Kleeneze (Mike and his wife
Amanda are now Silver Premier Executives). I
somehow think I had the better deal!
Mike was in Kleeneze for a month before I
joined. I already had experience with Network
Marketing and knew cataloguing worked – just
not to what extent. When Mike introduced me
to the business, I went into it for the
conventional reasons. I needed £50 extra to keep
repairs up on my old camper van! I thought,
that will be enough and didn’t think of taking it
any further.

I was advised from day one to go to the
meetings, so obediently off I went. At that first
meeting there were people from all walks of life,
and many of them were going up to the front
for recognition. I didn’t quite understand what
was happening at that point, but I did
understand that they were earning in excess of
£1,000 a month. It was then that I decided it
was time to plunge myself into this business.
I just decided I would never have a catalogue in
the house – they would always be with the
customers. Rosie and I joined in the October and
by March, we had earned enough to go on a
family holiday to EuroDisney. All those years we
couldn’t take the kids, because we couldn’t
afford it – we both cried on the way there,
because they were so excited.
That was really the way I got Rosie on board –
she could see the benefits of the business then.
At that moment, we both fell out of love with
our jobs and in love with Kleeneze. We decided
to set a target of becoming Bronze Executive
before we gave up work, but by doing so we
inadvertently qualified to Malaysia!

Money’s never been an issue for me – it’s the
lifestyle and what I call the fringe benefits that
are important. Because of Kleeneze, I was able
to take my daughter to school and then pick her
up in the afternoon. If there were any school
trips, she could always volunteer me to go on
them. If one of the kids was ever ill and had to
be picked up from school, we could just drop
everything and go.

I’ve often said if I ever won the lottery, I would
not quit Kleeneze. I would use some of the
money to help my team achieve their goals and
dreams. We have an incredible life. I’ve been
able to help people with financial difficulties,
who are worried about losing their homes etc.
We’re not special people, but we have an
awesome gift.”


David and Rosie Bibby
Gold Executive Distributors