The question: Do you think I will make profit out of Kleeneze,
because it’s all commission based?
Glyn’s answer: Don’t be put off by commission only; there are not many businesses where you make money from day one. Get a £10 sale and it will put £2.10p in your pocket, that’s very powerful.
My first 4 weeks in the business back in 1992, I used to place my catalogues in my lunch hour, while I was skimping to make a living as a painter and decorator.
I achieved £800 worth of sales in a four week period, with my basic commission, and through achieving a bonus level, I earned £222. Not a lot, but boy did I need it.
So it was down to me. It’s great having no boss, starting when I like, and now I earn a massive income from Kleeneze - all from commission-based income. So yes you can earn money from commission-based earnings. In fact it’s better than the conventional job working to achieve someone else’s dreams.
Join Kleeneze Now - www.eze-europe.com